FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHAT ARE THE DATES FOR THE 2020 SPRING BOOK FAIR?
The 2020 Spring Book Fair will run from Thursday, March 5th - Thursday, March 12th
WHAT HOURS IS THE BOOK FAIR OPEN?
- Thursday, March 5th: 8:15 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday, March 6th: 8:15 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday, March 9th: 8:15 AM- 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 10th: 8:15 AM - 4:00 PM & 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 11th: 8:15 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday, March 12th: 8:15 AM - 12:00 PM
HOW CAN I HELP MAKE THIS THE BEST BOOK FAIR YET?
We are so glad you asked! Please feel free to sign up to volunteer with the links below:
WHEN DOES MY CHILD'S CLASS VISIT THE BOOK FAIR?
This fantastic Schedule Flyer breaks down when your child's class will go to the Book Fair.
WHAT IS A TEACHER WISH BASKET?
A Teacher Wish Basket is filled with books he or she picked to be great additions to his or her classroom. You are not required to make a purchase from their basket but it is very much appreciated!
HOW CAN MY CHILD BRING MONEY FOR THE BOOK FAIR?
There are three ways a child can make purchases at the Book Fair:
1. With an adult to purchase.
2. Money sent from home.
3. Purchase a digital gift card from follettgift.com.
WHO CAN I CONTACT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have any additional questions, please contact Librarian Joni Nesbitt