2020 SPRING BOX TOP DRIVE
✂ WHAT ARE BOX TOPS:
- For over 20 years, Box Tops for Education has given families an easy way to earn cash for their school, with products they already buy. Box Tops are available from popular brands and products.
✂ WHEN DOES THE BOX TOP DRIVE END:
- The drive ends Friday, February 28th.
✂ WHAT IS EACH BOX TOP WORTH:
- Each Box Top is worth 10 cents. So for every 10 you scan / clip, that's a dollar back to Hunters Bend for buying products you already purchase! As an example, in 2017 we collected over 13,000 Box Tops - that's an extra $1,300 for our wonderful school!
✂ DOUBLE THE BOX TOPS:
- While the paper Box Tops are being phased out, you can get 20 cents per Box Top if you clip AND scan your Box Tops!
- Please make sure that you have not included any expired box tops(we don't get credit for expired Box Tops).
- Make sure to cut put each box top on the black outline (we have to cut off all excess packaging in order for them to be counted).
- Don't forget to include your child's teacher name & grade level on the baggie/envelope (that way their class will receive credit).
- Please direct questions to your class Box Top parent. For general questions about the program, contact Box Tops Chair Tuesdy Dadulo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
✂ MORE INFORMATION:
✂ GET THE BOX TOP APP: